Terms & Conditions
InflightFlix International is delighted to partner with Skyline Tours to produce a destination video guide to Los Angeles showcasing 20 Great Things to Do, Places to Go, Eat, Drink and Shop.
The InflightFlix Skyline Tours video guide to LA will be:
- Produced between August 17th and 31st, 2019
- Showcasing 20 Great LA Experiences in one 10 minute video (20 x 30 second videos)
- Promoted on Skyline Tours website and confirmation emails in 2020
- Promoted in InflightFlix Video Guide to LA and presented to 5 airlines & inflight entertainment companies at the Airline Passenger Experience (APEX) EXPO in LA on September 9-13, 2019
- Applications are only open to visitor experiences invited to be featured by Starline Tours
- InflightFlix will produce a 30 second video for the experiences selected to be featured and licence video content to clients for non competitive distribution
- The InflightFlix Los Angeles video guide may be made available to multiple airlines to use online, onboard or on social media
- Chosen experiences agree to:– Provide a shot list in advance and “models” (off duty staff, family or friends) for 3 hour shoot– Schedule InflightFlix video production before August 30th– Pay €900 to InflightFlix International for video production (50% on application, 50% on sign-off of final content)
- All experiences featured must be aligned to InflightFlix and partners brand values
- Participation in the promotion implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our partners or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the opportunity except where it is caused by our negligence, or that of our agents or distributors or that of our employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We do not take any responsibility for incomplete submissions which arise from or are connected with a technical interruption, fault or website failure occurring when you enter the promotion. Any incomplete submission will not be considered valid for entry into the promotion. We do not accept any responsibility for any failed entry into this promotion for any reason.
- This promotion will be governed by Irish law and you and we submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- InflightFlix retains the IP and rights to all content created in the production of the InflightFlix video guide
- You agree to receiving updates on your application
- If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact using the contact details provided above