Terms & Conditions
- InflightFlix International Limited is the administrator of this promotion and our contact details are as follows: Shannon Airport House, Shannon, Co. Clare, V14 E370, Ireland.
- Applications are only open to visitor experiences invited to be featured. Submission of a booking form does not guarantee acceptance.
- The InflightFlix video guide to Dubai will be available on demand on inflight entertainment on Emirates seat-back screens.
- InflightFlix will produce a 30-second video for the experiences selected to be featured and will licence video content to clients to use online and on social media for the duration of the agreement.
- The InflightFlix Dubai video guide may be made available to other airlines to use online, onboard or on social media.
- The video series format will be in one long-play video featuring all experiences, and 10 category videos featuring a subset of all experiences.
- All applications will be assessed based on visitor experience application and investment in video production and promotion
- The InflightFlix video guide will be available on all Emirates-operated flights for a period of one year.
- All experiences featured must be aligned to InflightFlix’s and partners’ brand values.
- Participation in the promotion implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and you must be over 18 years of age at the time of the entry.
- Individuals can apply to be featured in multiple categories.
- The InflightFlix decision on acceptance of entries is final, and we will not enter into any correspondence with unsuccessful applicants.
- InflightFlix will retain all entries and under no circumstances will any application be disclosed to any other applicant.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our partners or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the opportunity except where it is caused by our negligence, or that of our agents or distributors or that of our employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We do not take any responsibility for incomplete submissions which arise from or are connected with a technical interruption, fault or website failure occurring when you enter the promotion. Any incomplete submission will not be considered valid for entry into the promotion. We do not accept any responsibility for any failed entry into this promotion for any reason.
- This promotion will be governed by Irish law and you and we submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- InflightFlix retains the IP and rights to all content created in the production of the InflightFlix video guide.
- No canvassing or lobbying is permitted via our partners or stakeholders.
- You agree to receiving updates on your application.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact using the contact details provided above.