These Terms & Conditions apply to the purchase by the customer or advertising agency listed in the order form above (the “Customer”) of advertising time (the “Placement”) from InFlightFlix International Limited (the “IFF”).
- All orders are subject to review and approval by IFF and partners which may decline to accept such Placement in its sole discretion.
- IFF may require edits to any copy, text, voiceover or video prior to accepting the Placement.
- Rates. The advertising rates listed in the Order Form only apply to the instant Placement.
- Cancellation & Postponement.
- All payments made by the Customer are non-refundable unless cancelled by IFF.
- Cancellation Notice for subscriptions is 3 Months in writing
- Use & Permission. By ordering a Placement, Customer is representing that Customer has the license to use all material contained therein, that such material does not infringe the intellectual property of any third party, and that it will inform IFF immediately if it becomes aware of any claim, allegation or suit regarding the intellectual property contained therein.
- Indemnification. Customer will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Airline and the IFF, their officers, agents and employees against any third party claims, losses and expenses (including legal fees) arising from, or connected to an allegation that any material used in the Placement infringes the rights of any third party including, but not limited to, the intellectual property rights and privacy rights.
- Limitation of Liability. IFF will not be liable for loss of profits, or any other indirect or special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, however caused, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. IFF’s liability under contract, tort and any other theory of liability will be strictly limited to an amount equal to the price paid by Customer to IFF for Placements in the three months immediately preceding assertion of a claim.
Force Majeure. The IFF will not be liable for its failure to execute, where such failure is beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, a decision by the Airline, strikes, work stoppages, accident, fire, act of God, closure of airspace and pandemic.